Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Why Just One? (2)

I've had my eye on a series by Kathy Reichs for a few months. I stumbled upon it through another blog (sorry, I can't remember which one) and discovered it was about the character Temperance Brennan from Bones. I love watching Bones and figured the books are probably pretty good, too. I've gotten most of them through Paperbackswap, but I don't know if I'll read the series straight through. So, here it is!




Deja Dead

Death du Jour

Deadly Decisions

Fatal Voyage

Grave Secrets

Bare Bones

Monday Mourning

Cross Bones

Break No Bones

Bones to Ashes

Devil Bones

206 Bones



Those are the books I have listed on my Goodreads TBR. I'm not quite sure if there are more or not. Actually, I'm going to check that out now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment