Saturday, January 8, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Michelle at Hooked to Books gave me this awesome blog award!  Blog awards are always exciting, because receiving one means someone has noticed your blog.  While my main motive for writing this blog has been to have a place to share my thoughts on what I read, it is nice to have people enjoying my blog. 



Blog awards usually have rules, so here they are.

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award



2. Share 7 things about yourself


3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers


4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

7 Things About Me

1.  My birthday is 4 days before my husband's.  We were in the nursery together when we were born.

2.  I have an Old English Sheepdog.  He's an adorable poof ball.

3.  I recently graduated with a Master's Degree in Professional Counseling.

4.  I work as a sexual assaul counselor.

5.  One of my New Year's Resolutions is to finally get my house organized.

6.  I could totally be a hermit as long as I have plenty of books to read.

7.  I hate washing dishes. 




Now pick 10 newly discovered bloggers you like!
 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Lisha!!!
    I would love to see a pic of your sheep dog. They are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisha - Thanks for the award! That was very sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Hope you have a wonderful week.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Thank you! I think you and your husband being in the nursery together is absolutely precious.

    ReplyDelete