Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I Found (#1)

As I walked into our home office earlier today, I noticed that my bookcase is out of control. Books are stacked and scattered all over the place. I caught glimpses of titles that I didn't even know were there. I decided that it's time to sort through my books and rediscover the ones that have gotten lost on the shelves. I'm going to do a weekly post sharing a book that I find on my shelves that I've forgotten about. Hopefully, I'll also get around to reading them.


The first book I pulled from my bookcase was A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers. I've had this book for years but haven't read it. Honestly, I didn't even know what the book was about when I bought it. I just liked the cover.

While writing this post, I read the synopsis from Goodreads, and I'm really looking forward to reading this book now. I feel like I may be able to relate to the author in some ways. There's a good chance I'll be starting this book soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment