Saturday, May 22, 2010

Confession: I Want to Be Organized

I have a confession to make.  I want to be organized.  Not just to the point that my life is a little easier.  I want to be super organized, like Monk organized.

Okay, so I don't want a clinical diagnosis of OCD, but I do want to be an organization junkie.

I want everything to have its own special place.  I want a list for every aspect of my life.  I want lots of cute organizational tools.  I want things to be in perfect order.

Now back to reality.  This will probably never happen.  I'm one of the most unorganized people I know.  Any attempts I have made to get organized will last for maybe a day.  Then my laziness and need for immediate gratification get in the way.

I think what I really want is some order in my chaotic life.  Some sense of keeping it together.  In the meantime, I'll keep dreaming of a lovely, organized life.  And I'll continue to buy really cute organizational tools in the hopes of one day using them.  I could use a cute magazine holder as a decoration, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment