Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Guess Who's Back!

So, I think it's obvious that I've been slacking on my blog. I'm sorry. Life has been really busy, but there's good news. I graduate from grad school in December! This means I'll have more time to read AND blog! I'm making some changes to how I run things around here.


First off, I'm going to be changing how I post reviews. I like having a standard format, but I'd like my reviews to be more free flowing and expressive. I'd also like to come up with a cute rating system, but I'm significantly challenged when it comes to doing most things on the computer.

I'm hoping to post almost every day. The Fall Book Challenge for my online book club will finish up in December, but the Winter Book Challenge will start up. I'll be participating in that and will post an update of my progress every week. This year I was hoping to read 75 books. When that started to look a bit daunting, I dropped the goal to 50 books. I'm pretty close. Next year, I think I'm going to strive for 100 books. I think it's feasible. I'll be done with school, so I'll have my evenings and weekends free.

School will wrap up December 17. The blog might not pick up until closer to the new year because of the holidays, but it will pick up. I've got a handful of books that need reviews written and a buttload of other books that need read. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment