Monday, January 2, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a great way to share what you've read, what you're reading, and what you're planning on reading.

What I've Read:





Yesterday, I started and finished Red Heart Tattoo by Lurlene McDaniel. It's been quite awhile since I've read a whole book in a day. This was a quick read, but it was also an excellent story. I have a review coming soon.

What I'm Reading:



I'm currently reading New Girl by Paige Harbison. I read her other book, Here Lies Bridget, and enjoyed it. New Girl had an interesting premise. I'm not too far into it yet, but I'm enjoying it so far.

What's Up Next:


The next book I'm planning on reading is Grave's End by Elaine Mercado. It's for the seasonal challenge on my online book club.

No comments:

Post a Comment