Friday, August 8, 2014

What I Read in July (Part 3)

Finally getting to the good stuff! Here are my 5 Star Reads for July. I absolutely LOVED all of these books. Everyone needs to pick them up NOW!

5Star Reads

Dearest Clementine by Lex Martin

Loved the characters! They had great characters. I also really liked that there was a little mystery along with the romance.













Finding Dandelion by Lex Martin

I loved these characters, too! Excellent writing. This book had me feeling ALL the feels. I had such a book hangover afterwards and found it hard to get into anything else.













The Trouble with Goodbye by Sarra Cannon

There are a number of things that I enjoyed about this book, but I don't know how to really explain them without giving stuff away. The author covered a very complex subject, and I feel she did a fantastic job. I'm always extra judgmental about how authors write about this particular subject, since I have quite an extensive familiarity with it. Sarra Cannon nailed it, in my opinion. This was another book that just hit me right in the feelings.







Anchor Me by Megan Erickson

Excellent read that is well-written. I enjoyed the growth of the main character, Jillian. It's always nice to read about women finding themselves and becoming stronger as an individual before really being able to give their all in a relationship.












1 comment: