Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Laurie Notaro x 2




I freaking LOVE Laurie Notaro! I think I have finally read all of her books with my most recent reads being An Idiot Girl's Christmas and The Idiot Girl and the Flaming Tantrum of Death.
Reading her stories makes me feel like I'm not the only awkward, mouthy, inappropriate girl on the face of the planet. I no longer feel alone when I find myself saying things I shouldn't say in front of people who shouldn't hear them. I no longer feel alone when I think someone is breaking into my garage to play with the headlight switch in my car and keep warm after a blizzard. Her Idiot Girl ways make me feel good about myself. As a self-proclaimed Idiot Girl as well, I find that we are much more fun than the Non-Idiot Girls (even though they may be much skinnier and have much hotter, richer boyfriends/husbands.)

No comments:

Post a Comment