Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jason and Me

One day during a break at work, I was browsing the free eBooks on my iPhone's Barnes & Noble eReader. I saw a cute cover and clicked to read the synopsis. The story was about a girl who fell for her best friend, and the synopsis alluded to things not turning out as one would hope in a love story. I thought, "Ooh! A cute little love story!" and downloaded it.




I began reading this book only to find that it ended rather quickly. It turns out that it was just a short story. Once I realized this, I understood why the book seemed crammed. There were several parts that I felt were important that just seemed rushed. The author didn't develop a lot of detail, and there wasn't a lot of history given on the two main characters.



The premise of the story was enjoyable, and I liked the outcome. I just think the story would have been better if it had been expanded.

No comments:

Post a Comment