Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (5)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme held by MizB over at Should Be Reading. Grab a book and play along!


Open your book up to a random page and share 2 teaser sentences. Be sure to not give anything too juicy away. You don't want to spoil the book for anyone else! Also, remember to share the title and author. You know. In case your teaser is just so good we want to read the book!


This week's Teaser Tuesday comes from Second Glance by Jodi Picoult.  It's part of my own personal reading marathon. 

I will carry her tight against my chest; I will keep her warm.  On the way to Canada, I will tell her of the sights we pass--the cows marooned in fields, the violet fireweed exploding along the road, the mountains that curve like the line of a woman's body. p. 216

What's your Teaser Tuesday this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment