Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Reading Marathon (1)

You know how exciting it can be when your favorite TV show is running a marathon? I definitely squee when Law and Order:SVU or Bones is running a marathon. What could be better than a TV marathon? A reading marathon with some of my favorite authors. I've decided that to help me tackle my TBR list and bookcase stacked with books, I'll have some reading marathons involving authors that I've loved or have stumbled upon. To start with, I'm going to have a Jodi Picoult reading marathon. I chose her mostly because I'm reading Keeping Faith right now and have a ton of her books on my shelves at home.




So after I finish Keeping Faith, here's what I will be working on.



Mercy


Second Glance


Handle with Care


My Sister's Keeper



This should keep me busy for awhile. I can't wait to read all of these!
 
What author would you choose for a reading marathon?

No comments:

Post a Comment