Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme held by MizB over at Should Be Reading.  It's easy to play along.  Just check out the rules and grab a book!

Grab your current read, find a random page, and share 2 teaser sentences from that page.  Be careful to not include any spoilers.  Don't want to ruin the book for anyone who hasn't read it!  Be sure to add the title and author in case any of your readers want to check it out. 

So, what's your Teaser Tuesday post?  Leave me a comment with a link to your blog post or your teaser! :-)

The Aqua Net Diaries: Big Hair, Big Dreams, Small Town by Jennifer Nevin

"Sometimes Ned would call me from the bathtub, where I tried not to picture his naked feet, which for some reason bothered me more than the rest of him being naked and soapy.  He knew his feet bothered me, so he always mentioned them." pgs. 96-97

No comments:

Post a Comment