Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (3)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme held by MizB over at Should Be Reading. It's easy to play along. Just check out the rules and grab a book!




Grab your current read, find a random page, and share 2 teaser sentences from that page. Be careful to not include any spoilers. Don't want to ruin the book for anyone who hasn't read it! Be sure to add the title and author in case any of your readers want to check it out.



So, what's your Teaser Tuesday post? Leave me a comment with a link to your blog post or your teaser! :-)

 
A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb

It seemed this was my release, and I took it.  I navigated the hall as quietly as if I were Light again and listened at the study door, which stood ajar. - p. 155

No comments:

Post a Comment