Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up (5)

There's not much to say about this weekend.

Highlights:

Last class of the summer semester.
Freshly squeezed lemonade from the county fair.
Gave my kitchen and dining room a good, deepl clean.
Finished The Forest of Hands and Teeth.

Low points:

Hubs worked night shift all weekend, which left me to sleep alone.  It also left us with very little time together.
We went to the county fair to see The Clarks play but left because it looked like a bad storm was rolling in.
I wanted the hubs to help me measure our huge living room window so I could buy curtains.  Unfortunately, he slept in, ate breakfast, and then slept again before leaving to work the night shift.

My fall semester starts in a few weeks.  I'm really hoping to get some enjoyable weekends in before I get stuck with weekends full of homework.  

No comments:

Post a Comment