Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Why Just One? (3)

On Wednesdays, I try to share a series I've been wanting to read. My Goodreads TBR list has many for me to choose from, and I'm always finding more thanks to all the awesome book blogs out there. So far, I've mentioned the Sookie Stackhouse series and the Temperance Brennan series. This week, I'm talking about a series that I'm sure everyone is familiar with and will probably be wondering why I haven't read it yet. So, here's this week's series...


Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

Yes, I have not read any of the Harry Potter books. It seems like everyone and their grandma have already read this series and then waited anxiously for the movies. I tried to read the first book back in high school but just couldn't get into it. I've seen a few of the movies and thought they were okay. But I'm ready to try the books again.

Just yesterday, a client of mine was talking about the Harry Potter series. She was saying how much she loved the series but wasn't happy about the way it ended. Of course, this made me curious. So now I'm adding the Harry Potter books to my list of series I want to tackle.


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

No comments:

Post a Comment